Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  Klown and the Red Faction

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Klown and the Red Faction
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 255
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 05-28-2001 07:48 PM


I just bought the Red Faction today at EBX, some place up in Va. I was amazed with the incredible graphics and excellent gameplay. It's a game with soooo much action. Messin' around with vehicles, burning guards to hell, poppin' caps in their heads and of course, blowing them up. Lot's of weapons to choose from. The only down to the game is the control setup. Well, it's hard at first. REAL hard but once you get used to it, you will find yourself kicking ass. I'll explain all this in the Red Faction review me and Wolf are gonna put up. I don't know how we are going to combine it but we will find some way.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47