|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Tech/Hardware
![]() Anyone have a favorite keyboard?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Anyone have a favorite keyboard? | ||
|
Absolut_OSU 3d Retreat
Posts: 35 |
My keys are starting to stick and I had to physically switch the * and / cause for some reason they got backwards. I'm Thinking about going with a new keyboard. Ergo and Straight opinions welcome. Thanks. ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 323 |
Dell QuietKey I make sure I get one with every Dell purchase. Unfortunately I don't think you can buy them in stores. I tried the MS split keyboard and used it for a month before I just got totally sick of the design. Most people either really like it or hate it. MS has some new keyboards out that have some quick launch buttons built in and even USB hubs on the keyboard. They look pretty slick.------------------ | ||
|
Absolut_OSU 3d Retreat
Posts: 35 |
Microsoft will probably be the way i'll go because it seems all the other 'cool' keyboards are just a little out of my price range. For example, I most likely will skip on the $2,100 DataHand. ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 323 |
quote: bwhahaha, that is bizaare man. There are a few people at work that use completely split keyboards with a wierd key array. Not quite as crazy as the one you showed though. ------------------ | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 79 |
hmmm.. umm I belive the new DELL i'm gonna be getting comes with a keyboard like this.. I have one simular to it now... but they keys are starting to stick due to, - pop being spilt, - food in the keybard, abuse by me and family.. And all other sorts of reason... you can check it out at http://www.microsoft.com/KEYBOARD/intkey.htm.... The one that would come with my Dell is the "Microsoft® Internet Keyboard, Dell Edition For Windows ME" ------------------ | ||
|
Rage 3d Retreat
Posts: 7 |
That Dell Keyboard is nice. Anything should do fine if you dont have to type much =) ------------------ | ||
|
GoatBeard Moderator
Posts: 54 |
Microsoft Natural keyboard. Split layout, very nice to type on for long periods of time. Takes only a couple of minutes to get used to (no cross finger cheating!). AFAIK there are two styles with different arrow key layouts. Price down to about $50. ------------------ | ||
|
Absolut_OSU 3d Retreat
Posts: 35 |
Yeah, on that split style the damn 'B' gets me every time! ------------------ | ||
|
Ram Private ![]()
Posts: 8 |
I have one of those Dell keyboards with the quick keys and usb hub on it. It's sweet but only one problem. In a heated game you reach up and accidently hit one of those keys you are off to some webpage or in your email. But it will be fine for those of you who do not suffer from the "fat finger" syndrome. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47