Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  ***DROOL***

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ***DROOL***
Pappy
3d Retreat

Posts: 20
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 10:15 PM


Boy ohh boy would I love to have one of these .. Snicker, get your boss to buy you guys a couple of these.. WWII Online would look great in it!


------------------
Allen "Pappy" Arnold
News/Reviews Guy
3dRetreat


Click Here to See the Profile for Pappy   Click Here to Email Pappy    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 55852329UIN: 55852329   Send an AIM Message to PappstersZ    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 323
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-23-2000 10:23 PM


omg, what is that from? that is awesome! I would like to read more about it.

I need to post the pictures from my dad's flight simulators...weee, they were awesome. I almost got motion sick, hehe

***EDIT***
sorry, I didn't see the link there. I see it now.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47