|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Tech/Hardware
![]() Dirt in the domain name game
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Dirt in the domain name game | ||
|
GoatBeard Moderator
Posts: 54 |
Great background info. If you are on the 'net (and, umm, you are, QED) you really should read this. http://www.msnbc.com/news/480700.asp "A small cabal of insiders appear to be gaming the selection process that will soon determine who will win the right to control new domains such as .xxx, .kids or .web." | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 323 |
I am not too excited about the new domains out there like .tv, etc. I have had several people buy up a few of them for high profile names but I don't think they will ever be worth anything. People have a hard enough time getting .com, .net, .org, and .edu straight. God help them when we get even more ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47