Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  Roadrunner

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Roadrunner
Ram
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 11:25 AM


One more thing. Can anyone who uses Roadrunner tell me what they have their subscribers upload speeds capped at? I could not get a direct answer from them.

------------------
FMJ Maps
Der Bunker (WWII Online)


Click Here to See the Profile for Ram   Click Here to Email Ram    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 22325827UIN: 22325827       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 323
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 11:45 AM


My guess is 128k upload. I would try going to somem of the speed test sites to see what you are getting exactly. www.dslreports.com has a bunch of good tests.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Ram
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-26-2000 11:52 AM


Well I would but it isn't due to be installed till November 3rd. I was just wondering if its gonna be worth it. But I will check out that site as soon as it's hooked up. Thank you!

------------------
FMJ Maps
Der Bunker (WWII Online)


Click Here to See the Profile for Ram   Click Here to Email Ram    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 22325827UIN: 22325827       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47