Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  X-Keys

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   X-Keys
Ram
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 07:44 AM


I'm a sucker when it comes to new toys for my computer. One of my latest turns out to be something pretty useful (at least for myself). After reading an article at www.dogfighter.com I purchased an X-Keys. It seemed expensive but worth it. Check it out here. You can save profiles for different games and lable the keys to make it easier to find the command you are trying to execute. When I was just playing the Rainbow Six Series of games remembering keyboard commands were not a problem. But now that I play a few different games I was forgetting them. (Hey it'll happen to you too when you get old) The X-Keys have helped me out maybe they can do the same for you.

------------------
FMJ Maps
Der Bunker (WWII Online)


Click Here to See the Profile for Ram   Click Here to Email Ram    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 22325827UIN: 22325827       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 323
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 01:19 AM


Wow, very interesting. Hadn't seen anything like that before and I am not sure how usefull it would be for me but I can definately see some people benefiting from it.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47