Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  sidewinder and DirectX8

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   sidewinder and DirectX8
yzerman19
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-14-2000 02:06 AM


OK i installed DirectX8 ,, when I rebooted I went to play nhl 2001, my sidewinder would not let me associate my left and right top buttons also another button next to my game pad. BUT it would let me with my other 6 normal buttons,, In control panel where i test it, all my 9 buttons worked great but cant use it in game (only 6). I reinstalled the game, loaded Detonator 7.17 ,, reloaded my drivers that came with my gforce2 32ram and another group of drivers .. NO luck!! So I had to format computer. I have a HP 650 MHZ w/gforce2 card. So after the format I reinstalled directX 7a .. now it back to normal. All 9 buttons work good again
Click Here to See the Profile for yzerman19   Click Here to Email yzerman19    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 78084422UIN: 78084422       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47