|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Tech/Hardware
![]() Voodoo3 3000 = 3500???
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Voodoo3 3000 = 3500??? | ||
|
Wingy 3d Retreat
Posts: 30 |
I heard that the Voodoo 3 3500, except for TV in, is the same card as the 3000, just overclocked. I was wondering, if I overclocked my 3000 to be as fast as the 3500, would I need any more fans or anything? ------------------ There's only one thing that can make the internet better, and that's more of those banners that let you punch the monkey. | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 432 |
Not sure, I haven't heard of any experiences with overclocking the V3 3000. In my opinion, the performance difference between the two is so little that overclocking just puts unneccesary stress/heat on your vid card. ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 53 |
they are two different cards- one just has tv and radio tuner- yet the 3000 will never be able to overclocked to 3500 speeds- but very close- fans would be extremely recommended. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47