Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  ok I know you helped before HELP :)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ok I know you helped before HELP :)
PiG_WereWolf
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-24-2000 05:51 AM


I have been using the Viper V770 32meg card forever with no problems including Rogue Spear. I've just installed UO and now I cant get 3d to work without booting me from the game. It doesnt lock up my computer but its still killin me.I am NOT overclocked and I'm running DX7 with the detonator3 drivers dated 9, 2000. Redstorm insists its my computer but they cant find fault with the diagnostics i sent.NOW its time to try the experts YOU guys

Click Here to See the Profile for PiG_WereWolf   Click Here to Email PiG_WereWolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47