Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  Matrox g400 vs annihilatro2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Matrox g400 vs annihilatro2
Lava_Boy
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-04-2001 11:37 PM


It seems that I can’t part from my matrox g400 16mb. 4 days ago I bought the creative gforce2 gts ddr, shure I got more speed from it than the matrox but, and yes but, after different testing on most games I find out that the g400 puts out more visual magic than the gforce, the visual quality of the g400 is yet unmatchable, that matrox Embm is stunning, sure the gforce ddr memory is impressive running at 460 mhz and doing almost 900 megapixels per second, but the g400 still the most visually beautiful card ever, not to mention here 2d capabilities.
So I returned that annihilator card and got back to my 1 year old g400, and I decided to get a g400 max 32mb card, faster than g450 because here memory runs at 200 mhz rather than the g450’s 145mhz, so this was my experience with those 2 new cards, I really like your input on this.

Click Here to See the Profile for Lava_Boy   Click Here to Email Lava_Boy    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47