Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  A7V Settings

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   A7V Settings
bmalleny
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-13-2001 08:19 AM


I just bought a A7V motherboard with a AMD 1.2gigger. Asus does not give the jumper settings for that chip. Does anyone know the settings for the 1.2?
Thanks,
B--

Click Here to See the Profile for bmalleny   Click Here to Email bmalleny    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to BMALLEN   Send a message to bmallenyUIN: IP Logged
chrispix
Sergeant

Posts: 78
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-13-2001 11:20 AM


Sorry I dont know the jumper settings, I learned my lesson a while back, I stick with the ABIT jumperless MB's now..

------------------
/Chrispix
<a href="http://www.chrispix.com">My homepage of pixemon, webcam and more</a>


Click Here to See the Profile for chrispix   Click Here to Email chrispix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24178629UIN: 24178629   Send an AIM Message to ctravis77   Send a message to chrispix99UIN: 24178629 IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 894
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-13-2001 12:39 PM


Have you tried their website? Usually all of that info can be found on their websites.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
bmalleny
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-13-2001 03:27 PM


I went to there site and all I could come up with was the settins up to 1 gig. But they say it is able to handle 1.2 also.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for bmalleny   Click Here to Email bmalleny    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to BMALLEN   Send a message to bmallenyUIN: IP Logged
Mr.Beef
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-14-2001 09:32 AM


I think this will help with the jumpers and dipswitches.

Also to make sure your processor is not locked (and how to find out how to unlock it), check this.
------------------
As flamboyant AMD CEO Jerry Sanders once said: "Real men own fabs."


Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Beef    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47