Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  slow ops

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   slow ops
delta65
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-19-2001 04:26 PM


Quick question guys.I have a celeron 633
128m ram,15.5G HD video card unk.When I play RS it runs fine and I have no problems.However UO is another matter .Graphics and ops OK,But every few minutes it freezes the picture for a few seconds and starts back up again.I'm guessing I need a video card upgrade.Don't know.Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Click Here to See the Profile for delta65   Click Here to Email delta65    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47