Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  Visual Studio .Net

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Visual Studio .Net
Vinod Kumar P S
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-01-2001 03:36 AM


Hi,
I have Dot Net Beta 1 CDs(1, 2 & Component Update Cd). But I can't install the Visual Studio .Net. If i run the Setup From one of those CDs it updates all the Windows Components listed in that sucessfully, by this Only the .Net Framework is installed in my system. I don't how to proceed further & Install the VS .Net(IDE). Can any one help me to proceed further.
System Specifications:
Operating Sys: Microsoft Windows NT version 4.0 Service Pack 6 (Build 1381)
OEM ID : 0
Number of Processors : 1
Page size : 4096
Processor Type : 586

Expecting you reply,

------------------
Vinod


Click Here to See the Profile for Vinod Kumar P S   Click Here to Email Vinod Kumar P S    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to Leading Member in the New Technologies   Send a message to vinodkumarpsUIN: IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 538
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-01-2001 11:21 AM


I havne't personally played with .Net but I think Chrispix has. Expect a reply from him. Have you tried browsing around on the cds in your file explorer to find a folder for Visual Studio or something?

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
chrispix
Sergeant

Posts: 64
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-01-2001 10:59 PM


I have .net, but I am running windows whistler which is quite incompatible with .net, If you want, my laptop still has 98 on it with VS 6.0 on it.. I can try installing .net on it.. Just tell me, and I will see what I can do about installing .net on my laptop..

Chris.

------------------
/Chrispix
My homepage of pixemon, webcam and more


Click Here to See the Profile for chrispix   Click Here to Email chrispix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24178629UIN: 24178629   Send an AIM Message to ctravis77   Send a message to chrispix99UIN: 24178629 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47