Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  need help with lighting tool

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   need help with lighting tool
nate412
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-04-2001 05:18 PM


Okay I got the new plugins that allow you to make Rogue Spear maps using 3D Studio. I followed the instructions in the tutorials and made my simple two room map. However, when I try and use the lighting tool it won't work. Whenever I click on EDIT LIGHTS under the EDIT tab the program crashes. Any suggestions?
Click Here to See the Profile for nate412    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 894
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-04-2001 11:30 PM


You might want to try the mods forum...

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47