Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  Win 2000, G-Force 2 and SWAT 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Win 2000, G-Force 2 and SWAT 3
sturm
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-07-2001 11:28 PM


Hi;

I installed SWAT 3 onto my computer and it was running fine up untill I clicked on 'active duty' it came up with an error which said something like this:unable to run 3D 640 by 480

Then I went to the options menu and tried to change the resolution and the grahics card from software to hardware but it wouldnt let me change either.

Is it because I have Windows 2000 or cause I have a GeForce 2?

What can I do? is there a patch??

Thanks

------------------
RC


Click Here to See the Profile for sturm   Click Here to Email sturm    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 894
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-08-2001 11:43 AM


Couple key things:

Install the W2K Service Pack 1
Install the W2K Game compatibility Updates (go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com)
Install the latest Swat 3 patch (get it at swat3.3dretreat.com)
Install the latest Geforce drivers (get Det 3 v. 6.50 at www.nvidia.com)
last, install DX8

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47