|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Tech/Hardware
![]() Covert Ops Help!!!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Covert Ops Help!!! | ||
|
macgyver2350 Newbie
Posts: 3 |
I just get the Tom Clancy special edition game pack. I tried to install Rouge Spear, but that didn't work. After about a month of trying to get it to work, I finally gave up. I then installed Covert Ops. I tried play the game, but when the level started to load, the game froze and shut down. How can I solve this problem???? | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 194 |
What OS you running, what are your specs of your puter.. etc... More info is always helpful.... ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47