|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Tech/Hardware
![]() trying out the 5500 3dfx and having problems
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: trying out the 5500 3dfx and having problems | ||
|
Image Dynamics tech Newbie
Posts: 2 |
I'm have problems with my card games do not run some of them like rouge spear... system: AMD 900 alth board : abit kt7a-raid mem : 256 does anyone one know what could be the problem???? | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 698 |
Which drivers are you running and what version of DirectX you have installed? ------------------ | ||
|
Image Dynamics tech Newbie
Posts: 2 |
snicker, I have all the new drivers installed from the web site plus I have the newest directx to. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47