Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  3d Prophet 2MX with RS/CO/UO!!!!!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   3d Prophet 2MX with RS/CO/UO!!!!!!!
Kaburan
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-01-2001 01:07 AM


I just recently upgraded from a Voodoo3 to a 3d Prophet 2mx. Whenever I try to start up RS or any related...I hear the music but the screen stays black...I could either listen to the music or reboot..(usually listen =)Can Anyone heLP?!?
Click Here to See the Profile for Kaburan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47