Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  DVD Region-cracker

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   DVD Region-cracker
Anders Sigfridsson
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-03-2001 10:42 AM


Just bought a Pioneer A05SZ DVD-player (Internal).

Lets see, it looks itself on the fifth played region, correct?

Well, I´ve been told that this can be undone (or removed) by software of some kind.

Anyone willing to give me an adress or something to such a program?

Thanks
Anders

------------------
"Give a man a fire, and he´s warm for a day. Set fire to him, and he´s warm for the rest of his life." -- Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man.


Click Here to See the Profile for Anders Sigfridsson   Click Here to Email Anders Sigfridsson    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
chrispix
Sergeant

Posts: 77
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-04-2001 12:17 PM


Hmm, I had some software like that some time ago.. I think I have it on a cd somewhere, the program is only about 1 meg.. I will try to remember to look for it when I get home tonight

------------------
/Chrispix
My homepage of pixemon, webcam and more


Click Here to See the Profile for chrispix   Click Here to Email chrispix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24178629UIN: 24178629   Send an AIM Message to ctravis77   Send a message to chrispix99UIN: 24178629 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47