Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  Help!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Help!!
jcs
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: May 2001

posted 05-16-2001 02:04 PM


I am a non "techie" who recently purchased a
Riva TNT2 M64 video card. I installed the Detonator 3 driver to improve my card performance. (I did NOT remove my original driver)...My screen size has shrunk at both ends, and I see NO uninstall capability.
How can I uninstall OR correct my screen problem??

Thanks.


Click Here to See the Profile for jcs   Click Here to Email jcs    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 894
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 05-25-2001 12:57 AM


Are you sure it didn't just change your desktop resolution? Right click on your desktop, go to properties, and then click on the settings tab. Set your resolution to the appropriate site.

If that doesn't fix it, based on a new refresh rate or something that the drivers might have done, you may need to adjust your monitor and use the buttons on the front of it to streth and resize your display in the monitor.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47