Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Tech/Hardware
  About the Rio Volt Review!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   About the Rio Volt Review!!!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 473
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 06-21-2001 05:19 PM


SORRY!!! If you got an error if you clicked on the review to check it out! I told the Company that I would let them check it out first, and I saw that it was published so I decided to pull it till I got a reply back from the company that makes the Rio Volt to tell me that they like it etc.

It is all fixed now!!!!

You can check it out @ http://www.3dretreat.com/reviews/riovolt/index.shtml

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://roguespear.3dretreat.com - RS Retreat
http://www.3dretreat.com - 3d Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47