Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Airsoft Retreat News
  A Pleasure to Serve

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   A Pleasure to Serve
Toto
3d Retreat

Posts: 5
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-24-2001 10:08 AM


Thanks Snicker. It's my pleasure to help in anyway I can. I have enjoyed Airsoft for 3 years now, and used to play in Wichita Kansas with Brian "RedBaron" Hickey of Airsoft Zone fame. I look forward to helping spread the word of Airsoft and share what knowledge I have with the community.
Click Here to See the Profile for Toto   Click Here to Email Toto    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47