Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Airsoft Retreat News
  Operation: Delta Thunder pictures.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Operation: Delta Thunder pictures.
X17
Moderator

Posts: 164
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-27-2001 12:09 AM


I snagged this from the Airsoft Zone forums posted by ScorpioVI.

Yeaaahhhhaaaaa! I got clearance to release 5 pictures. I've got more but I don't have time to scan them right now. Anyways, enjoy...

Higgins landing craft, a la Saving Private Ryan: click here
Preparation for beach assault: click here
Team 7 attempting a diversionary landing: click here
JetLegend, ScorpioVI, Dan00: click here
Team 7 the objectives for the upcoming battle: click here

That's it for now, more will follow.

This is proof that there are good airsoft skirmishes and there are great airsoft skirmishes.


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47