Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Airsoft Retreat News
  HELO Insertion Game No Go

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   HELO Insertion Game No Go
X17
Moderator

Posts: 176
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-10-2001 06:32 AM


I found this at the Airsoft Zone Forums about the Insertion game we recently reported about.

Fellas I have bad news. The helicopter friend I was talking to will not be able to do a HELO insertion. This was caused by several problems. First, the Huey does not meet safety requirements set by the FAA. Second, the co-owner the choper company wont allow it for several he wont say??? Lastly, they company is planing to sell the two Hueys. NNNNOOOO is whatI thought to myself when I heard that. They want to sell them because the maintains cost of one Huey is huge!!!
BUT I MIGHT STILL BE ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO DO A HELO!!!!!

After my friend told me the bad news he took me into his office and wrote down several names and phone numbers off people that might do it!!!

I am going to post on the Zone when I have found the guys to do it or if it is not going to happen at all. If you want to be kept informed of details please via e mail please e mail me at MEspos5117@aol.com .

Sorry for the bad spelling I am really tired.
Corrections: "...several reasons that he would not tell me."


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47