Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Airsoft Retreat News
  Thanks for having me….

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Thanks for having me….
X17
Moderator

Posts: 178
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-12-2001 12:00 AM


Do to certain complications I will not be able to work on ASR anymore, or any 3dr related site. This has nothing to do with the majority of the staff, the airsoft community or anything to that effect. I want to thank everyone for coming to the site, and I encourage everyone to keep coming, this is a great site with great plans! Adios.
Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47