Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Airsoft Retreat News
  Updated Wallpaper

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Updated Wallpaper
Supergeek
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 03-17-2001 08:27 PM


I know I know... I messed up on the wallpaper some. If you liked it, but just didn't want to use it because of a few small things, I've altered it so that those minor blemeshes are now fixed. Just click on the wallpaper link to the left.
Click Here to See the Profile for Supergeek   Click Here to Email Supergeek    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 5274260UIN: 5274260   Send an AIM Message to shanethegeek    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47