Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Airsoft Retreat News
  Affordable US Dealer

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Affordable US Dealer
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 717
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-19-2001 11:30 AM


I found a guy in California selling airsoft guns for pretty good prices and he has a nice selection in stock. He is only a one man shop so he doesn't advertise a lot or make a big deal about it but I just bought a Tokyo Marui M9 Tactical Master from him and I had a great experience. The gun only cost me $154 including shipping and I got it VERY fast after I ordered it from him. Check out some pictures of his inventory here.
Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
R6Elite
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-20-2001 05:17 PM


What's the web address?

------------------
"The only good thing to come out of war is good computer games" - Me


Click Here to See the Profile for R6Elite   Click Here to Email R6Elite    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 102045208UIN: 102045208       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 717
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-22-2001 12:25 PM


http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=44518

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47