|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Airsoft Retreat News
![]() Airsoft game this Saturday at Falcon's!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Airsoft game this Saturday at Falcon's! | ||
|
Falcon Private ![]()
Posts: 8 |
This Saturday in San Marcos California I will be holding an airsoft game behind my house in the dense brush that is located there. VAXC3 will be there fighting with us. We expect around 5-7 to show up total right now. The forrest we play in creates some really intense action an provides a day full of fun! If you wish to participate let me know and I can give you directions to where I am. In case you are wondering where San Marcos is, it is about 45 mins north of San Diego. You can check out some pics of a skirmish we had there a while ago HERE . Games begin at 9:00AM. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47