Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Delta Force Retreat News
  New Stuff Added!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New Stuff Added!
David
Moderator

Posts: 109
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-17-2001 07:51 PM


Well, as you guys can see, DFR has plenty of new links. I added sections for each of the DF games. I will be updateing these sections more later. Also, I've added a chat section for the site! You can get to chating at the Chat section of the page, or at the top under the screen shot. Just put in your name then click enter.
Click Here to See the Profile for David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47