Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Delta Force Retreat News
  News, and Links

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   News, and Links
David
Moderator

Posts: 109
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-02-2001 04:52 PM


If you have a Delta Force site, and want it linked on the links page of this site, just email me at david1324@hotmail.com . Please make the subject "DFR Links Submission". That way I will know what it is before I open the email. If you have some news you want posted on our news, submit the news here. I could use some news :-)
Click Here to See the Profile for David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47