Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Delta Force Retreat News
  Lack of news

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Lack of news
David
Moderator

Posts: 109
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-13-2001 07:57 PM


I wanted to appoligize for the lack of news lately. There hasn't been much going on in the Delta Force Community. I am still looking for some news. I'll find somethin. :-)
Click Here to See the Profile for David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47