Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Delta Force Retreat News
  Other News

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Other News
David
Moderator

Posts: 109
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-20-2001 05:30 PM


From Soul Reaver

"After the recent plague of cheaters in DFLW stat games the users like me who work hard for their kills have been suffering.
One game on the stat hosted list is Grave Yard a level 12 and above only level.

I managed to persuade everyone in the level to play a one hour long knife only game to try and bring our stats back to life after suffering from cheaters for so long.

I also managed to do another unseen thing get EVERYONE in the level to stand still for a photo.
I typed stat to show it is indeed a stat game and got everyone to say cheese all the people in the phot cooperated which is unheard of in DFLW stat games all 11 players in the game are accounted for and I have a list of all their names.
"

(Screenshot's)


Click Here to See the Profile for David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47