Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Delta Force Discussion
  ? Lan on Land Warrior

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ? Lan on Land Warrior
ManipleRex
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-05-2001 06:32 PM


Greetings guys....

I am having a problem playing DFLW on a LAN... I am using 2 WinME machines which are connected with a SOHOware 5port 10/100 hub. I have no problems sharing my Road Runner cable modem connection, nor do I have any problems sharing files etc between the 2 systems. However, when I have one computer host a LAN/IPX DFLW game, the other computer does not "see" the game. Interestingly, I can play other games, such as Unreal Tourn, over my LAN.

What gives? Anyone have any advice? I am about to cut myself with a sharp object over this problem. Thanks....


Tom


Click Here to See the Profile for ManipleRex    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
David
Moderator

Posts: 109
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-06-2001 06:47 PM


Sorry to tell you, but "I" am not good at this kinda stuff. I never did LAN before so I really can't help. Unless anyone else that visits the forums would know..

------------------
David
Delta Force Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47