Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Mod News
  Mod Submissions!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mod Submissions!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 264
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-26-2001 01:53 AM


I have noticed lately that I have not recived a whole lot of mod submissions from the mod makers in the community? Yall are just probbly busy making maps, weapons mods etc. I just wanted to note a few things...

If you have sent me Mod Submissions, and I have NOT yet posted about it PLEASE send it to me again @ sniper@3dretreat.com, and I will post about it. But when submitting a mod, please follow these guidelines before you send me your mod, thanx for the understanding! And most likely I will upload the mod to our servers.


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47