Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Rogue Spear Mod News
  Mod Section Updates!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mod Section Updates!
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 364
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 05-19-2001 09:14 PM


Ok, so you can see I finnaly changed the layout to the new version. As many of you have emailed me about your comments, and suggestions I will get to them. I just wanted to get ride of the old design and use this one. I would like to get more feeback from you folks on how you like it this design, colors etc. And tell me suggestions. The"red" for the news script will be changing, along with adding some more graphics.

We dont yet have the Mod Database up yet, so I still have links to the mods that I have uploaded to the server. For now, the links to the pages with mods, are only temp, till the Mod DB is active.

Comments, Suggestions, etc, Please use the Contact Form.


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47