|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() For Sale
![]() WTB GBB Airsoft Pistols Cheap!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: WTB GBB Airsoft Pistols Cheap! | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 80 |
Want to buy gass blowback airsoft pistols cheap! Find me in the RSR chat! | ||
|
Oblivion Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
you ship to NJ? cause no one else does :| ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 242 |
Oblivion: I think he meant he was looking for someone to buy from, not that he was selling them. Maybe I am wrong. ------------------ | ||
|
Oblivion Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
wow.. as crazy as that sounds I think your right.. time to get more coffee... ------------------ | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 80 |
Hehe, yes snick is right, I wish to BUY GBB guns ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Shouldnt this post be in the airsoft retreat buy/sell section? ------------------ | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 80 |
This post was made before the Airsoft forums where. But normaly yes. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
ahh.... i c ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47