Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  For Sale
  Zip Drive for sale, never before used!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Zip Drive for sale, never before used!
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-22-2000 08:17 AM


Iomega Zip parallel port drive 100.
Specifictation:
Unlimited capacity - uses 100mb Zip disks
Fast - 29 milisecounds seek time up to 20MB per minute trasfer rate
Portable - [i]7.10" x 5.35" x 1.47" wieghs one pound

Quiet & energy efficent
Never been used
Zip DIsk included - comes with 1 gig worth of zip disk space

system requirments
PC 386 or higher

Operating Systems:
-Windows 95
-Windows 3.1, 3.11
-Dos 4.x or higher
(Will run on Windows 98, 2000, and ME)


Reply if interested! Taking best offers.

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staf
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
Humtek
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 01:11 PM


I have an internal ZIP drive that is not in use because I have my DVD ROM and CD-RW hooked up. Is this ZIP drive external? and how much you willing to sell for?

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Humtek   Click Here to Email Humtek    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 18184022UIN: 18184022   Send an AIM Message to Humtek    IP Logged
Humtek
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 01:14 PM


nevermind I see that it is external..

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Humtek   Click Here to Email Humtek    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 18184022UIN: 18184022   Send an AIM Message to Humtek    IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-28-2000 05:51 PM


Dang! I was hoping for a 250mb internal zip drive!! ohh welll...

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 08:56 AM


External, and I first ask for best offers from buyers before I set a price. (You can probably get it pretty cheap since your the only one showing interest and I am sick and tired of it sitting in my closet *cough*)

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
Humtek
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 10:38 AM


I have no idea... I am not even sure how much their going for now a days...

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Humtek   Click Here to Email Humtek    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 18184022UIN: 18184022   Send an AIM Message to Humtek    IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 12:13 PM


Neither do I, hmmm anyone help us out? Average price on a Omega 100mb Zip Drive?

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 09:04 PM


The price that your gonna see everywhere for a 100mb internal zip drive is $100. The Price for a 250mb internal zip drive is $150

I have been to about 5 diffrent stores, and I go it is the same price!

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
X17
Moderator

Posts: 80
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 09:32 PM


Thanks Snipe, so how about 50 bucks? Remeber that comes with 1 gig of zip disk for free! So,it is actually a 200 dollar value.

------------------
X17
3d Retreat Staff
Force 21 Retreat
Airsoft Retreat
Trinity Effect


Click Here to See the Profile for X17   Click Here to Email X17    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 66249881UIN: 66249881       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 242
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-29-2000 11:25 PM


If I didn't already have a zip drive, I would buy it....good deal!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47