|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() For Sale
![]() List of games 4 sale!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: List of games 4 sale! | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 80 |
Everything is the retail CD with the original box and manual(s). (Basically your buying the game and receiving what you would receive in a store. -Longbow Anthology This list will be updated here and there. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Vietnam: Black Ops looks cool... how much is your lowest price... i'm kinda runnin low of moneys. And if i get it... a car is a usefull tool since we both live in that metropolitan. ------------------ | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 80 |
Well, for Vietnam Black Ops ill go for ohhh... 20 bucks. Sound fair? ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Bah! Too expensive for me! ------------------ | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 80 |
Really? Hmm, I will go 15 at the lowest, I bought it for 35. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
damn... eek... neeeoooowwww... sorry. ------------------ | ||
|
LEADKANDY4U Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Hey X, I got Vietnam for $20 at my wal-mart...I think you got ripped dude..hehe ------------------
| ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 80 |
I got it when it was new, buying a game when it is new always means your getting riped ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47