|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() For Sale
![]() ATHLONS FOR SALE
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: ATHLONS FOR SALE | ||
|
SIX Newbie
Posts: 1 |
I have one of three items - not all for sale, just which ever one sales first - for sale. I have a 900 MHz T-Bird Socket 7 processor which has never been taken out of it's plastic protective case. I also have a 800 MHz classic slot processor and Epox 7kXA motherboard which is only three weeks old. I have a 700 MHz Athlon Classic slot processor and another Epox mobo for it also. The 900 will sale by itself. The 800 and 700 will sell with the mother boards respectivly. Shoot me an email for negotiations. six@redforce.net bhinesjr@pdcn.net ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Private ![]()
Posts: 39 |
How much for the 900? ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47