Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  For Sale
  Looking for Linksys dsl/cable Router

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Looking for Linksys dsl/cable Router
sniper
3d Retreat

Posts: 70
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 10-31-2000 03:02 AM


Looking for a linksys dsl/cable router. I'm looking for one around $75 or less. New or Used is fine with me. Please send an email to sniper@3dretreat.com thanx

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
chrispix
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 02:41 AM


Hmm. I have one, not using it. but probably because I am a lazy butt, and not configured it yet, and I dont have all my computers over here. I dont know how much you want to spend more than 75$. I spent 99$ on the cable/dsl router from linksys from outpost.com (free overnight shipping even for sat. deliver). It was not the switch though, just has the 2 ports, WAN and LAN.

Hope this helps.

------------------
/Chrispix


Click Here to See the Profile for chrispix   Click Here to Email chrispix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24178629UIN: 24178629      Send a message to chrispix99UIN: 24178629 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47