Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  For Sale
  Some H/W for sale

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Some H/W for sale
jsonedecker
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-01-2000 03:18 PM


I have a Micropolis 4221 AV Gold Fast SCSI II 2gig hd. It was used for some animation/video work and is rock solid and fast! I'm asking $60 shipped.

I also have a I/O Magic 40x IDE CDRom drive. It works great in includes IDE cable. $25 shipped.


Oh yeah, and a 250 watt ATX power Supply. Still works fine. $20 shipped

-John


Click Here to See the Profile for jsonedecker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47