|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() For Sale
![]() Looking for games.....
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Looking for games..... | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 202 |
If anyone wants to sell me Driver or Unreal Tournament post here. ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 854 |
I would sell you my copy of UT but it dissappeared at the last TANGO ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 202 |
*kicks the Llama that stole snicker's UT cd!!!* It was prolly the same dork running the DHCP server giving people wrong IP addresses. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Moderator
Posts: 157 |
I would sell you both of those games... if i had them. ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 202 |
Oh and add Rainbow Six Gold to that, I lost my CD and I wanna play that again. ------------------ | ||
|
Des'red Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Yeh I can get you both those titles for X-tension a addon for X-beyond the frontier. ------------------ | ||
|
sickboy Newbie
Posts: 3 |
are you still looking for driver if so i have it for 20$ shipped to you .it has the case and manual.let me know ...email me at bullpup1022@aol.com i have more games if interrested..let me know ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47