|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() For Sale
![]() wanting to sell a m100
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: wanting to sell a m100 | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 87 |
anybody want to buy a palm m100 for $80? email me - coolant@ritual.com ------------------ | ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 16 |
I thought you were looking for one just the other day. What happened? I got a Palm III and I love it. Did 3com screw up with the m100? ------------------ | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 87 |
Nah, i got a friend that wants to sell it...I should be getting mine by Saturday. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47