Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  For Sale
  Soundblaster Live! X-Gamer, Games, S&H Included

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Soundblaster Live! X-Gamer, Games, S&H Included
Rendar
Private

Posts: 9
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-13-2000 08:20 PM


$40, retail box, CDs with drivers and applications included.

Diamond V770 TnT2 Ultra 32MB: $40

Games:

Jane's F/A-18 Hornet: $28
Jane's WWII Fighters: $15
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine: $20
The Sims: $22
C&C Tiberian Sun: $22
SimCity 3000: $22
Rogue Spear: $20 sold
Urban Ops for RS: $14

Prices are negotiable.


Click Here to See the Profile for Rendar   Click Here to Email Rendar    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 26772621UIN: 26772621   Send an AIM Message to AndrewFerens   Send a message to aferensUIN: 26772621 IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 543
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-14-2000 03:46 PM


I unfortunately lost my UO cd at the last TANGO lan party. I would be interested in buying yours!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
BlackDeath
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-15-2000 03:13 PM


What country are you in? (I'm in Canada).

I may be interested in buying the SB-live

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDeath   Click Here to Email BlackDeath    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Rendar
Private

Posts: 9
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-15-2000 05:22 PM


Snicker:
OK, contact me at aferens@yahoo.com. We will work the sale out.

BlackDeath:
I am in the US. You might have to pay maybe $2 extra for international S&H. Also, I have to wait for my new sound card, which would come in less than 2 weeks, hopefully.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Rendar   Click Here to Email Rendar    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 26772621UIN: 26772621   Send an AIM Message to AndrewFerens   Send a message to aferensUIN: 26772621 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47