Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  For Sale
  Wireless Networking

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Wireless Networking
Scooby
3d Retreat

Posts: 24
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 12-28-2000 01:41 PM


Diamond Multimedia Home Free Wireless Networking cards.

I have a set of 4 cards. 2 - PCI and 2 - ISA.

See Diamond Mulimedia's Web Site for product details.

Any reasonable offer will be accepted. I'm in Dallas. You pay shipping or I can deliver them at the next TANGO.

If interested, e-mail me at brad@richins.org

------------------

Texas Area Network Gamers organization
http://www.tangolan.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Scooby   Click Here to Email Scooby    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 506158UIN: 506158       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47