Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  For Sale
  ZIP DRIVE!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ZIP DRIVE!!
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 165
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-31-2000 08:54 PM


100MB internal ZIP drive w/IDE cable and two disks. I will take trade or best offer make you offer here or email me:

Shroomhd@3dretreat.com

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 165
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-16-2001 10:33 PM


You know you want it, I got a week old pickle in the fridge I will throw that in too.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 165
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-16-2001 05:38 PM


This zip drive is growing stale on my desk, c'mon peeps!

------------------
---- ----
Shroomhd@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 173
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 02-18-2001 02:51 PM


$2 and it will enjoy sitting next to another zip drive

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 173
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 02-18-2001 02:52 PM


shroom is a llama.

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
Scooby
3d Retreat

Posts: 74
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 02-19-2001 08:47 AM


I got a floppy drive I'll trade for it.

Seriously though, what are you looking for. I'll take it if the trade/price is right. I got alot of miscleanious crap but nothing in particular I can think to trade.

Hey, I got an old 486-33 laptop. Interested?

------------------

Texas Area Network Gamers organization
http://www.tangolan.com

This message posted entirely with recycled electrons.


Click Here to See the Profile for Scooby   Click Here to Email Scooby    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 506158UIN: 506158       IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 165
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-25-2001 02:52 AM


I have nothing in particular in mind, but I already have a 200mhz laptop so that is out.

------------------
---- ----
Shroomhd@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Scooby
3d Retreat

Posts: 74
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 02-26-2001 09:15 AM


Cool. Sounds like a deal then. I'll give you nothing in particular for that zip drive.

Got an 8Gb Scsi DAT dirve.
Got an External LVD drive case.
What would you expect for it in cash?

------------------

Texas Area Network Gamers organization
http://www.tangolan.com

This message posted entirely with recycled electrons.


Click Here to See the Profile for Scooby   Click Here to Email Scooby    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 506158UIN: 506158       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47