|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() For Sale
![]() Custome Cases w/ windows
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Custome Cases w/ windows | ||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 74 |
Where can I buy them? Or who sells them? ------------------ | ||
|
VAXC3 Moderator
Posts: 17 |
I can make them... ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
VAXC3 Moderator
Posts: 17 |
As far as I know, people don't do custom windows, and the price for just a reg case mod.... avg $90~$100... and yet its only like two extra drilled holes w/ fan. if you want, i can make custom cases for you... just email me or something if your interested. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47