Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  For Sale
  PS2 for sale with many games!!!!!!!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   PS2 for sale with many games!!!!!!!!!
Slagle
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-12-2001 05:33 PM


I have a PS2 that I got for Christmas. Have the box. I have a 8MB memory card and the controller. The PS2 games I have are X-Spuad and Silent Scope. The games I have for PS1 are Final Fantasy 9, Gameshark Version 3.3, Crash Bandicoot, Medal of Honor, and Medal of Honor: Underground. I also have 2 memory cards for PS1 with a case. Have all the cases for the games and are in good condition. Everything is working fine I just don't have time to play it. Please E-mail me any offers or Post them.

My e-mail is Slagle2311@aol.com

Thanks,

Slagle

------------------
yes


Click Here to See the Profile for Slagle    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Slagle
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-12-2001 05:48 PM


Forgot to say it comes with a vertical stand and The Matrix and The Patriot with Mel Gibson on DVD. All in very good condition with cases.

------------------
yes


Click Here to See the Profile for Slagle    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47