Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  MP3 Retreat News
  Bye Bye Napster.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Bye Bye Napster.
SamTheMan
Moderator

Posts: 162
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-20-2001 12:20 AM


Well Napster right now is getting weaker and weaker every day. Well when it does close, where are you going to get your songs that you NEED to keep you Mp3 player upto date? Well there are many alternatives to napster, but which one is the best? Here are some CNet thinks will grow. In my option, i think iMesh and Aimster Will grow the most.
Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 279
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-20-2001 08:08 PM


Wow, this is great, the Mp3 Retreat. Anyways, I also think Aimster will be another option for downloadin' music. I recently saw on Tech TV that Aimster might be the next alternative to mp3's. I guess we will just have to wait to find out.

------------------
John "KloWn" Flores
The BiG Daddy @ The Playstation 2 Retreat

"The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."


Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
Wolf
Captain

Posts: 129
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-20-2001 10:30 PM


I use Audio Galaxy instead of Napster now. I actually find that I have a better chance of finding rare stuff there than I did with Napster.

------------------
"Dont blame me, I just work here."
wolf@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487   Send an AIM Message to LLF PyroMania   Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47