Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Recon-Team
  Im gonna need all the help I can get!?!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Im gonna need all the help I can get!?!
[ETOF]_Ldr_Fenton
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-18-2001 03:59 PM


I am very new to modding, in fact to be honest I dont know a thing about it. I have just started a clan and I was hoping to make a clan skin for us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Fenton

------------------
You cannot learn without being taught.


Click Here to See the Profile for [ETOF]_Ldr_Fenton   Click Here to Email [ETOF]_Ldr_Fenton    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Silent-Scope
Moderator

Posts: 4
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-20-2001 01:03 PM


If you describe exactly what you want through an email to myself silent.scope@btinternet.com I will consider making it for you :)

------------------
Webmaster/Founder of 'Recon-Team' Modding community help service.


Click Here to See the Profile for Silent-Scope   Click Here to Email Silent-Scope    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 98090783UIN: 98090783       IP Logged
[ETOF]_Ldr_Fenton
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-22-2001 09:54 AM


Thanx man...I sent the email

------------------
You cannot learn without being taught.


Click Here to See the Profile for [ETOF]_Ldr_Fenton   Click Here to Email [ETOF]_Ldr_Fenton    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47